Questions and Exercises: Expressions, Statements, and Blocks
- Operators may be used in building ___, which compute values.
- Expressions are the core components of ___.
- Statements may be grouped into ___.
- The following code snippet is an example of a ___ expression.
1 * 2 * 3
- Statements are roughly equivalent to sentences in natural languages, but instead of ending with a period, a statement ends with a ___.
- A block is a group of zero or more statements between balanced ___ and can be used anywhere a single statement is allowed.
Identify the following kinds of expression statements:
aValue = 8933.234;
Bicycle myBike = new Bicycle();