21.1.7 Known Limitations of NDB Cluster
- 184.108.40.206 Noncompliance with SQL Syntax in NDB Cluster
- 220.127.116.11 Limits and Differences of NDB Cluster from Standard MySQL Limits
- 18.104.22.168 Limits Relating to Transaction Handling in NDB Cluster
- 22.214.171.124 NDB Cluster Error Handling
- 126.96.36.199 Limits Associated with Database Objects in NDB Cluster
- 188.8.131.52 Unsupported or Missing Features in NDB Cluster
- 184.108.40.206 Limitations Relating to Performance in NDB Cluster
- 220.127.116.11 Issues Exclusive to NDB Cluster
- 18.104.22.168 Limitations Relating to NDB Cluster Disk Data Storage
- 22.214.171.124 Limitations Relating to Multiple NDB Cluster Nodes
In the sections that follow, we discuss known limitations in current releases of NDB Cluster as compared with the features available when using the
InnoDB storage engines. If you check the “Cluster” category in the MySQL bugs database at http://bugs.mysql.com , you can find known bugs in the following categories under “MySQL Server:” in the MySQL bugs database at http://bugs.mysql.com , which we intend to correct in upcoming releases of NDB Cluster:
Cluster Direct API (NDBAPI)
Cluster Disk Data
This information is intended to be complete with respect to the conditions just set forth. You can report any discrepancies that you encounter to the MySQL bugs database using the instructions given in Section 1.7, “How to Report Bugs or Problems”. If we do not plan to fix the problem in NDB Cluster 7.5, we will add it to the list.
See Previous NDB Cluster Issues Resolved in NDB Cluster 8.0 for a list of issues in earlier releases that have been resolved in NDB Cluster 7.5.
Limitations and other issues specific to NDB Cluster Replication are described in Section 21.6.3, “Known Issues in NDB Cluster Replication”.