1. Spring Security Community
Welcome to the Spring Security Community! This section discusses how you to make the most of our vast community.
If you need help with Spring Security, we are here to help. Below are some of the best steps to getting help:
- Read our reference documentation
- Try one of our many sample applications
- Ask a question on https://stackoverflow.com with the tag
- Report a bugs and enhancement requests at https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-security/issues
We welcome your involvement in the Spring Security project. There are many ways of contributing, including answering questions on StackOverflow, writing new code, improving existing code, assisting with documentation, developing samples or tutorials, reporting bugs, or simply making suggestions.
Spring Security’s source code can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-security/
Spring Security is Open Source software released under the Apache 2.0 license .