2. What’s New in 2.0
Below are the highlights of what is new in Spring Session 2.0. You can find a complete list of what’s new by referring to the changelogs of 2.0.0.M1 , 2.0.0.M2 , 2.0.0.M3 , 2.0.0.M4 , 2.0.0.M5 , 2.0.0.RC1 , 2.0.0.RC2 , and 2.0.0.RELEASE .
- Upgraded to Java 8 and Spring Framework 5 as baseline
- Added support for managing Spring WebFlux’s
SessionRepositoryimplementations to separate modules
- Improved and harmonized configuration support for all supported session stores
- Added support for configuring default
- Lots of performance improvements and bug fixes