- Documentation of query, update, projection, and aggregation framework operators.
- Database Commands
- Documentation of all MongoDB database commands operations, syntax, and use.
- mongo Shell Methods
- MongoDB Package Components
mongosand all other tools distributed with MongoDB.
- Configuration File Options
- Full documentation of the configuration file and available run-time operations.
- MongoDB Server Parameters
Documentation of all
mongosparameters that are available in the
- MongoDB Limits and Thresholds
- A list of important limits and thresholds imposed by MongoDB.
- Explain Results
- Documentation on information returned from explain operations.
- System Collections
- Describes the collections that MongoDB reserves for internal use.
- Connection String URI Format
- The complete specification of the MongoDB connection string format that the drivers use to describe connections to MongoDB deployments.
- Description of collation fields as well as supported languages and associated locales for collation.
- MongoDB Wire Protocol
- Description of the MongoDB Wire Protocol.
- Log Messages
- Describes the components of log messages.
- Exit Codes and Statuses
- Details the codes and statuses that MongoDB returns when exiting.
- A glossary of common terms and concepts specific to MongoDB.
- Default MongoDB Port
- List of default ports used by MongoDB.
- Server Sessions
- Describes server sessions.
The Index may provide useful insight into the reference material in this manual. The Data Model Reference, Sharding Reference, Replication Reference, and Security Reference contain additional reference material.